Tuesday, March 2, 2010

yogurt ice cream


Yogurt ice cream?
Walala.. nice, nice, very nice
I took the couple one
With 3 toppings!
I choosed all the 3 toppings to be flaked almond!
Subahanallah!
Sedap yang amat!
Then once I get it,,
I was so concentrating on the other bag
That sally was passing
That I dropped my yogurt ice cream
I even did make a dramatic sound over it
Shocked
Felt like a huge slap on the face
And then
I herd some one saying
“erik buat satu lagi”
It was the manager!
And I was like
So
So
So so
Touched and
Spontaneously I said
Aww,, that’s very sweet,
Thank you
Lovely erik made it just the way I want it
And he said
Siap
And I was like
Ya Allah tersentuhnya aku
I even complimented them in facebook and in their own website
J.Co rox!
Lala land ROX!

0 comments:

Post a Comment