
Finally the day I’ve been waiting for so long comes! I’m just so so so happy! Finally my lovely sally is getting married. Her engagement is on June sixth. Though im still unaware of where my life is gonna lead but hopefully I will be stuck in kuantan. Thank god I’ll be back home on holidays during the preparation. Guess what, I have been visiting all bridal boutiques. It is so nice to do this! Visiting these places, talking about the wedding always. One thing for sure is this wedding is not like an ordinary wedding. Believe me. The theme plus the surrounding everything is gonna be so different. Do come people. The wedding is on 2nd October in setia Pearl Island. I’m just hoping everything turn out to be like what we planned because all we can do is plan, only Allah decides everything. Her wedding will be in Penang, and the groom’s side will be in Melaka. The groom’s reception will be a week after that. So first it’s gonna be my sally’s nikah followed by malam berinai and the next day is sally’s reception. Hopefully the photographer we wanted could make it. I am sure im gonna be exhausted to the max! but still its gonna be fun, though we couldn’t make most of the occasions in 12 jalan dinding because of my uncle’s super late action on renovating (you should have done this earlier la mama), but still I hope 9-1-8 halaman damai can bear it well too. The type of our family’s clothing is also gonna be different. Really different. I hope my face suits well the theme. Tapi mcm ta sesuai ja. *takut tapi excited*. And YES to everyone who are reading (if there is any) you all are invited! Please don’t hesitate to come, and to enjoy yourselves!



0 comments:
Post a Comment