Tuesday, April 13, 2010

interesting yet very tough

life does not always sail smoothly. But this time its in the peak of tough phase. All I want right now is to go back home and to take a real long nap that once I wake up, everything is solved. Recently, I just got to know that there is only one intake for the degree thingy. This is good, but the not so god part is when I have to be in leave for about NINE long months to wait for the intake. I would be joining classes with the juniors. I would be graduating late. This frustrates me to the MAX. I don’t want all this. I seriously don’t want it to happen. But why did this happen. For every single thing that happens in the world it happens for a reason. But the real ultimate reason is known by HIM. frankly speaking, im still clueless. highly clueless till a  friend of mine texted me this

“tiada satu bencana pun yang menimpa di bumi (tidak pula) di atas dirimu sendiri melainkan (kesemuanya) telah tertulis di dalam kitab (yakni lauhul mahfuz) sebelum kami menciptakannya. Sesungguhnya yang demikian itu (yakni penulisan sebelum perkara itu berlaku adalah) mudah bagi Allah. (kami jelaskan yang demikian itu) supaya kamu jangan berdukacita dengan apa yang luput darimu (iaitu harta dan anak-anak) dan tidak pula terlalu gembira terhadap apa yang diberiNya padamu. Allah tidak menyukai orang yang sombong dan membangga diri.
 (surah al hadid 22-23)
                                                                                                            
After reading the translation of these verses, peace came to me. And then I read again this
When you are tired and discourage from fruitless efforts..
ALLAH knows how hard you have tried
When you’ve cried so long and your heart is in anguish..
ALLAH has counted your tears,
When you are lonely and your friend are too busy for a phone call..
ALLAH is by your side
When nothing make sense and you are confused..
ALLAH has the answer
If things are going well and you have much to thank for..
ALLAH has blessed you.

and finally, i have come to a point where i realized, no matter what happens, how bad it is, how pathetic it is, how good it is, it happens for a reason, all that is need to be done is to wait patiently till we have come to a sense of the reason.

and OF  COURSE; HE KNOWS IT WELL

0 comments:

Post a Comment